Just 10 minutes from town, Beowulf Farm is Victoria’s most centrally-located farm. . We have a wide array of facilities and large pastures available in the beautiful and protected Blenkinsop Valley. The farm offers a top quality setting in a relaxed atmosphere for you to enjoy your time with your horse. We have qualified staff to ensure the proper care of your horse. To board you must be in a training program.
Full boarding options available at Beowulf Farm include:
- Four feedings a day of quality grain and hay
- Daily turnout into large paddocks
- Pasture turnout in the summer months (full day for most horses) on our 10 acres.
- Use of the Olympic-sized indoor arena and outdoor jumping ring
- Room for tack in two heated, secured tack rooms
- 26 rubber matted stalls. Special soft-stall mat systems as well, subject to availability
- Staff available to train or exercise your horse
For more information on boarding please contact trainer Claire Aasen at 250-217-4643 or: